Dishwasher – Hourly Contract
Location: King Eddy Live Music Limited, Calgary
Reporting to: Chef
King Eddy Live Music Limited (KELM) is currently seeking dishwashers to join our team for our busy upcoming summer season. Built in 1905, “The Eddy” has a long standing tradition in offering guests exceptional experiences through offering high quality local products and exceptional live music. We are looking for high-energy, passionate individuals to join our team.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
KELM believes in the power and importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply to join our team.
- Operating industrial dishwasher
- Washing pots, pans and other items by hand
- Cleaning of kitchen equipment lines
- Responsible for cleanliness and sanitizing of all surfaces
- Recycling and trash removal from all areas
- Ensuring floors and work areas are clean, dry and clear of hazards and obstructions
- Follow and adhere to Health and Safety Protocols
- Other duties as assigned including but are not limited to food preparation
- Previous dishwashing or related experience an asset
- Ability to operate industrial machinery
- Constant lifting, pulling, pushing, bending, kneeling and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 hours
- Exposure to kitchen equipment, sounds, fumes, chemicals, working in hot, humid and cold environment
- Able to withstand exposure to live music venue atmosphere such as loud sounds, feedback, etc.
- Close proximity to arts and entertainment of the East Village
- Access to countless live music performances and entertainment
- Opportunity to develop and grow in your culinary career
- Complimentary shift meal
- Discounted food and beverage off shift
If you think you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you! Qualified applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 11, 2021 with the job title indicated in the subject line of the email. No phone calls please.