Server Assistants/Bar Assistants/Hosts – Hourly Contract
Location: King Eddy Live Music Limited, Calgary
Reporting to: Restaurant Manager
King Eddy Live Music Limited (KELM) is currently seeking server assistants/bar assistants and hosts to join our team for our busy upcoming summer season. Built in 1905, “The Eddy” has a long standing tradition in offering guests exceptional experiences through offering high quality local products and exceptional live music. We are looking for high-energy, passionate individuals to join our team.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
KELM believes in the power and importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply to join our team.
- Minimum 1 year hospitality, retail or customer service experience preferred
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to work within a team
- Great communication skills
- Basic food and beverage knowledge
- Basic knowledge of food safety
- AGLC Proserve
- AGLC Protect
- $15/hour plus gratuities
- Discounted food during shifts
- Discounted food and beverage off shift
- Access to countless live music performances and entertainment
If you think you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you! Qualified applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 14, 2021 with the job title indicated in the subject line of the email. No phone calls please.